MU Challenge 4: CE ScriptOutlineMU Challenge 4: CE Script by ImaginationSlave
- Hands swiping groceries over scanner
- Oz in apron, tapping on keypad
- Dude at register asks: "What kind of candy bar would you recommend?"
- Oz: "I like the Candy Dandies personally."
- Dude placing them on the conveyor belt: "Cool, I'll take two then."
- Oz noticing Candy Dandy left on the counter
- Oz: "Hey! You left your stuff!"
- Dude waving, carrying groceries smiles back at her: "It's for you."
- Oz smiles down at the candy bar, taking it
- Oz walking home, carrying groceries
- Oz going up stairs, carrying groceries
- Oz looking down at box at door (with holes in it!) while unlocking the door
- Oz with hand on the door, slipping off her shoes, still holding groceries in one hand, other on her foot
- Pan of apartment, Granny jean in rocker, back of couch, TV on
MU Challenge 4: CE Challenge BiosBiographies for the characters of the short One-shot "Chance Encounters"MU Challenge 4: CE Challenge Bios by ImaginationSlave
Ozmia "Oz" Jennings
History: Oz was born in the city she still lives in 22 years ago. Her and her sisters father died on the job when Lilly was 2 and she was 16. Their mother raised them and Oz had the dream to rise above and made it her priority to go to college and get a "good" job.
Current Situation: Oz and her sister had their entire life flipped upside down when their mother suddenly died due to an unexpected case of severe pneumonia. Oz had been in her third semester of college when she received the news and was left with the need to take care of her 9 year old sister. Thankfully their mother had invested in savings and life insurance, which they received to live off of, but Oz still needed to drop her full-time student status and attend night classes. She also works part time at a grocery store so as to help with their savings. While she's away at work Granny Jean